Our Pulled Pork Waffle Fries are super easy and super delicious. These are perfect for busy days when you are running around crazy and trying to get dinner on the table in a jiffy. Plus, it is one of those customizable meals that can be adapted for each family member’s taste with relative ease. You can have this easy meal pulled together in the time it takes to bake the waffle fries. Dinner is served.
Pulled Pork Waffle Fries
- 1 package frozen waffle fries
- 1 tub prepared pulled pork with BBQ sauce
- 1 jar white queso
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup jalapenos optional
- Bake waffle fries as directed on package.
- Place fries in a single layer on plates and set aside.
- In microwave, heat queso as directed in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Top each plate of fries with 1/4 of queso.
- Meanwhile, heat pulled pork as directed on package.
- Top fries with 1/4 of pulled pork.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese on top of each plate.
- Garnish with jalapenos, if desired.