Oh my, this pulled pork quesadilla recipe is the best ever. This is one of those recipes, after you taste it, you wonder why you never thought to make them before. It’s just that good. And quick. And easy. You will definitely want to keep this one in the rotation for busy school nights or for a quick snack before practice.
Pulled Pork Quesadilla
- 1 package refrigerated barbecue pulled pork
- 8 medium-sized burrito shells
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- jalapenos and/or other toppings optional
- Heat barbecue pork as directed on package.
- Heat skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium-low heat.
- Place one burrito shell in the bottom of skillet, top with 1/8 cup of cheese, then barbecue pork. Ensure meat and cheese is evenly distributed over entire shell.
- Sprinkle another 1/8 cup of cheese on top of the barbecue pork.
- Cover with second burrito shell.
- Allow quesadilla to cook 3-4 minutes on first side. Carefully, with spatula, flip quesadilla to second side. Allow to cook an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot, with toppings if desired.
- Repeat with remaining shells, pork, and cheese.