Happy Monday! I am grumpy today after visiting the “vampires” this morning for blood work. I’ve never had it hurt that bad before. UGH. So, I am in a bad mood. Since it is Monday, it means it is Monday Listicles! This week’s topic is 10 Plans for Summer. Next week’s topic is 10 Things I Can’t Get Enough Of. So, make your lists, check them twice, and link up with Stasha!
There’s 104 days of summer vacation and school comes along just to end it, so the annual problem of our generation is finding a good way to spend it…
10 Plans for Summer
- The Annual 4th of July Bash, complete with car show, cookout, and front row seats to fireworks!
- Vacation Bible School
- Heading to Eldora for the Worlds and The King’s Royal
- Signing the kids up for swimming lessons
- Riding bikes with the kids
- Cooking out more
- Taking the kids to the air force museum
- Catching up on scrapbooking
- Winning first place at the Fair for my cards
What are YOUR plans for the summer?
If you haven’t already, make sure you link up on the Google+ Marathon Monday blog hop! We’d love to have you join us![php snippet=1]