These Philly cheesesteak burgers are amazing and an interesting twist on boring old burgers. We made ours on the stove but they’d be delicious on the grill too! They are perfect for a busy school night or when you just don’t know what to make that is quick and easy. Enjoy!
Philly Cheesesteak Burgers
- 4 each hamburger buns
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 medium sweet green pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 4 each hamburger patties
- 2 Tbs. steak sauce
- In medium skillet, over medium heat, sauté onions and peppers in olive oil, breaking apart onion rings while cooking. Continue to sauté until tender.
- Meanwhile, in nonstick skillet over medium heat, brown hamburger patties seasoned with garlic salt and black pepper, flipping parties midway through cooking. Continue cooking until desired doneness is achieved.
- Top burgers with Provolone cheese and remove from heat.
- Place burger on bottom bun, top with 1/2 Tablespoon steak sauce and 1/4 of pepper and onion mixture. Place top bun on burger and serve.