Pepperoni Pizza Chili– the best of both worlds. You can’t beat a good pot of chili or a pepperoni pizza. This recipe for pepperoni pizza chili is both… perfect for football season or a cool fall day after raking leaves. Definitely, make this one your own– throw in your favorite pizza toppings. Black olives. Mushrooms. Green peppers. Yum. Enjoy!
I love how filling this pepperoni pizza chili is and how it is a twist on traditional chili! It is oh-so-good and definitely better the second day, like all chili.
Pepperoni Pizza Chili
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound bulk hot Italian sausage
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 large green pepper chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 jar mild Salsa
- 1 can hot chili beans undrained
- 1 can kidney Beans
- 1 can pizza sauce
- 1 8- ounce package pepperoni halved
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can mushrooms drained
- 1 can sliced black olives drained
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In skillet, cook beef, sausage, onion, green pepper, and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Drain.
- In large pot, stir in meat mixture, salsa, beans, pizza sauce, mushrooms, olives, pepperoni, water, chili powder, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and over. Simmer for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese before serving.