Today’s recipe for Parmesan Zucchini is delicious and so easy. I eat this about 3 times a week and usually take leftovers to work for lunch. It pairs perfectly with my Bacon, Onion & Swiss Pork Chops from last week. As I mentioned last week, Don and I have turned over a new leaf and are trying to stay away from processed foods. Parmesan Zucchini is a quick side dish that you can throw together in minutes and serve with practically anything. Enjoy!
- 2-3 medium sized zucchini washed and sliced into 1/4" slices
- 1 medium onion sliced and rings separated
- 2-3 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in medium skillet, over medium heat.
- Add zucchini and onions, stirring occasionally
- After cooking zucchini and onions approximately 5 minutes, add minced garlic and stir.
- Continue to cook for approximately 5 minutes, or until onions and zucchini are to the desired crispness.
- Remove from heat, season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese prior to serving.
Nutrition calculated as a guidance only. Please calculate your meal with the specific ingredients you use.