I’m not going to lie – I love quick meals that I don’t have to baby sit while they cook. We love Italian food, but we get so tired of eating spaghetti each week (or some other variation) and lasagna takes too long to make on a week night. But, this quick oven baked ravioli fits the bill! You can throw it in the oven and in less than 30 minutes have a delicious Italian meal that goes perfect with a salad and garlic bread. Enjoy!
Oven Baked Ravioli
- 1 package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 jar chunky marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread approximately 1/2-3/4 cups marinara in bottom of dish.
- Arrange frozen ravioli evenly on top of sauce. Top with remaining marinara.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Top evenly with cheese.
- Bake, covered with foil, for approximately 25-30 minute or until raviolis are hot.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with basil before serving.