These open-faced garlic bread sandwiches were a “creation” that I came up with walking through the grocery store. I wasn’t even sure they would be good… but, oh my! YUM! These are so simple and easily customized to whatever you have in the fridge or your family’s tastes. Enjoy!
Open-Faced Garlic Bread Sandwiches
- 4 slices frozen garlic toast
- 4 slices cheese of your choice
- 4 slices tomato optional
- 8 slices lunch meat of your choice
- 4 Tablespoons sun dried tomato or regular pesto optional
- Cook garlic bread according to package directions. Remove from oven when there is 2 minutes left on stated time.
- Spread 1 Tablespoon of pesto (optional) on bread.
- Top with tomato (optional), lunch meat, and cheese.
- Return to oven and bake additional 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve open-faced.