Today was a rough day for this momma… the twins started pre-Kindergarten today. I cried. They didn’t. Go figure. Anyways, in all the excitement I totally forgot to do my Monday Listicles post on 10 “Oh No You Didn’t” Moments. Next week’s topic is 10 Things I Will Remember This Summer By. So, without further adieu…
- I once walked out into the shop area in the car dealership where I worked, and slipped and fell on my butt in a skirt in front of all the technicians. They clapped.
- At the same car dealership, I was complaining about the used car department and said something along the lines of “all those used car salesmen are a bunch of dumb a$$es.” I heard someone clear their throat– it was the used car salesman.
- I once pinched my sciatica nerve and strained my hip flexor plucking my eyebrows. To this day, the doctor thinks the Hubs and I were getting frisky on the kitchen sink. We weren’t.
- I actually excused myself from a meeting with all men by saying, “I have to go potty.”
- I got lost in the hospital twice while the Hubs was there after his surgery. So lost, I had to ask directions.
- One day, I got home from work at our old house and someone had broken a beer bottle at the foot of our driveway. Not wanting to slice a tire, I carefully drove around it… and managed to scrape the side of the truck along the fence post. Oops.
- I have been known to accidentally walk into Men’s restrooms. Several times.
- One day at Pizza Hut, I was taking off my rubber bands from my braces so I could eat, and the one went flying onto the pizza on the table next to us. I didn’t say anything. The best part was, my dentist was sitting at a different table.
- I was at a local rustic/antique consignment place and wanted a particular milk jug to use as a vase. It was part of the decor and not for sale. So, I took the flowers out and took it to the counter and acted like it was just something for sale on the shelf. They sold it to me. It’s on my mantle.
- I have gotten dressed and left for work and made it half way to work before realizing I forgot to put on a bra.
There you have it, my 10 Oh No You Didn’t Moments. What’s yours?