I think these No Bake Oatmeal Power Balls are my new go-to snack! So delicious and, if you eat them frozen, they are a perfect snack for that afternoon sweet tooth! Plus, they are a cinch to make since they do not require cooking and very minimal effort – in fact, the twins helped make this batch! Just pick out your favorite trail mix (raisins are a yummy addition!) and grab your food processor and let’s get to power-balling!
No Bake Oatmeal Power Balls
- 1-1/3 cups nut & seed trail mix*
- 2/3 cups rolled old-fashioned oats NOT quick oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt optional
- 1/4 cup local honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar optional
- In a food processor, pulse trail mix, oats, cinnamon, and sea salt until a rough "meal" is created. (You don't want to see huge pieces of nuts, raisins, or oats. Think the consistency of bread crumbs.)
- Add vanilla and honey. Pulse until combined.
- Add the mini chocolate chips, pulse until just combined.
- Wet your hands. Using a Tablespoon measuring spoon or scoop, scoop balls out and roll them into shape with wet hands. Place balls on wax paper or aluminum foil covered cookie sheet. Continue wetting hands and forming balls as needed.
- Place in freezer for 45 minutes to an hour. Remove from tray, dust lightly with powdered sugar if desired, and store in a freezer safe container in the freezer.