Today’s recipe is the best of both worlds – comfort food and nachos. You cannot go wrong with this one! Plus, it is a cinch to make… you will wonder why you never thought of mixing these ingredients up before! It seriously is the next best thing to nachos!
Nacho Noodle Casserole & Tasty Tuesday #56
- 1 bag yolk-free OR regular egg noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 can nacho cheese soup undiluted
- 1 jar pimiento stuffed olives sliced and drained
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 2 cups tortilla chips crushed
- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
Cook noodles per package directions.
Meanwhile, brown hamburger and onions until meat is no longer pink.
Drain noodles and return to pot.
Combine meat mixture, tomatoes, cheese soup, 1 cup cheese and olives.
Pour into 9 x 13" baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with remaining cheese and crushed tortilla chips.
Bake at 350 degree for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
Prior to serving, drizzle with ranch salad dressing.