Today’s recipe is the best of both worlds – comfort food and nachos. You cannot go wrong with this one! Plus, it is a cinch to make… you will wonder why you never thought of mixing these ingredients up before! It seriously is the next best thing to nachos!
Nacho Noodle Casserole & Tasty Tuesday #56
- 1 bag yolk-free OR regular egg noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 can nacho cheese soup undiluted
- 1 jar pimiento stuffed olives sliced and drained
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 2 cups tortilla chips crushed
- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- Cook noodles per package directions.
- Meanwhile, brown hamburger and onions until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain noodles and return to pot.
- Combine meat mixture, tomatoes, cheese soup, 1 cup cheese and olives.
- Pour into 9 x 13" baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with remaining cheese and crushed tortilla chips.
- Bake at 350 degree for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Prior to serving, drizzle with ranch salad dressing.