Happy Monday! I thought for this week’s Monday Manifest I would share 9 Truths and a Lie. Let’s see if you can identify the lie on the list below. If you think you know the answer, leave a comment and let’s see how well you know me!
Monday Manifest: Truths and a Lie
- Driving from down Route 66 to the west coast is a dream of mine.
- My ears are pierced three times.
- I was arrested for street racing in high school. My dad had to come bail me out.
- Three more classes and I could graduate with my Early Childhood Education degree.
- When I visited the Grand Canyon for the first time, I walked up to the edge and said “Holy shit” because I didn’t realize how big it was.
- I cried almost the entire time I flew for the first time.
- I have been dying my hair since high school.
- My wind ensemble teacher use to sneak me and a friend out of school during 6th period to go get milkshakes in town.
- I would move to a ranch and raise horses if I had the opportunity.
- I would love to teach accounting at the college level.
So, one of those are a lie…. think you know which one it is? Give it your best guess.