The past week or so I have been battling the cold from hell. I don’t know about you, but lying in bed trying not to die I think of a lot of random things. I thought what better place to share the crazy of my mind then on Monday Manifest… so, here it goes.
Monday Manifest: Things I Have Thought About While Sick
- Why does chicken noodle soup always make you feel better when you are sick?
- I want to stop coughing. My sides hurt.
- Why do we not have a cure for the common cold?
- I wonder how much dollhouse furniture I can buy laying in bed before Don catches on?
- I really want some ice cream.
- Where did I put the tissue box?
- There is nothing on TV.
- Why are the kids sooooo loud when I am sick?
- Wonder if I lie here and pretend to sleep if Don will fix dinner?
- Wonder if a shot of Jack would help?