Happy Monday! I thought I would start a new series on Mondays to replace the now defunct Monday Listicles. I am calling it Monday Manifest! Each week I will be posting a list of items related to a topic. If you would like to get in on the fun on your own blog, let me know! We can make it a blog hop! This week’s topic is Regrets. We all have some regrets… this is my top ten.
Monday Manifest: Regrets
- Not going bowling with my brother when he would call and beg me.
- Not having children sooner.
- Waiting so long to go back to college.
- Not applying myself in high school.
- Not continuing to practice my clarinet after graduating.
- Not starting my blog sooner.
- Not making Don go to the doctor earlier when he was in pain months prior to his emergency colon cancer surgery.
- Not calling about the 1978 Malibu we saw out at the track years ago. (Later I found out it was being sold for CHEAP!)
- Not following my gut instinct and leaving my gynecologist years ago.
- Not getting married in Gatlinburg like Don and I originally planned.