Happy Monday! It’s the second week for Monday Manifest an the topic is little known facts. Think you know me? Let’s see…
Monday Manifest: Little Known Facts
- I am two classes away from having my early childhood education degree.
- I had a professor suggest that I should go on for my doctorate in accounting because she felt I could make “huge contributions to the profession.”
- I fully believe in the 5 second rule.
- Since Don and I have been together, I have only done dishes literally 10 times. (But, I have run them through the dishwasher… just not by hand.)
- I have an issue with some foods because of the texture in my mouth… it creeps me out.
- When I am in public, I usually create stories in my head about the people around me while I am people watching.
- I’ve been dying my hair since high school.
- I want to write a cookbook.
- I eat cheese on my peaches.
- My favorite movie is Gumball Rally.