Monday Listicles: Ten Reasons Why I Am Great
This week’s topic comes from Mrs. M at the Bonny Bard. This was hard for me. Everytime I came up with something I worried it would sound like I am arrogant or bragging. I started reading everyone else’s lists and they all approached them different ways– so, I am going to just have at it…
- I am a very good, trustworthy and loyal friend. I’ll help you bury the body and clean up the mess.
- I always give 110% to everything I do– work, school, hobbies, family, eating chocolate, etc.
- I can keep a secret. Unless it is really juicy… LOL. (JUST KIDDING!)
- I am a great mom. At least my kids tell me… of course they usually want something…
- I’m funny. In fact, I tend to crack up at the wrong time… brother’s graveside service– yep, started laughing.
- I know how to not take life and myself too seriously. See number 5.
- I am a damn good drag racer. ‘Nuf said.
- I am a great floor installer, according to my father-in-law and daughter. (At least I have a backup if the accounting gig doesn’t work out…)
- I am smart. I know all kinds of useless trivia.
- I am very good scrapbooker and card maker… or least the judge at the fair thought so.
I had a hard time writing mine too. I copped out and wrote about my wife…. SO well done – you did much better than I did.
What a hard exercise for everyone! Liked the one about burying the body. Everybody needs a friend like that! Erin
That’s quite an interesting list. I can’t imagine trying to come up with a list like that as well.
You had me at #3, lol
Very impressed by #7 and #8!
Based on #1 and #3, I’ll have to agree with #5. 🙂 Bury the body and clean up the mess???? Good gravy, that’s a good friend, in a creepy sort of way.
Ha Ha! At least you have a fall back career in floor installing! always a good thing to have 🙂
My husband shares your trait of laughing at inappropriate times. Drives me batty!
We were at my brother’s graveside service and a small plane flew over right as our minister was saying “ashes to ashes.” I lost it completely. I was cracking up. All you could hear was the plane noise and see the minster’s mouth moving. It’s gotten me in trouble more than once. LOL.
Girl of many talents. And your blog is fun so I believe you are too!