Monday Listicles: Ten Myths About Me… Or Are They?
This week’s topic is my favorite so far. Below, you will find ten things listed about me. One of them is true, the other nine are myths… can you figure out which one is true? (Nana can’t play!)
Leave a comment below the post and let’s see how many get it right…
- A few years ago, my friends and I went to New Orleans during Mardi Gras where I “earned my beads” so to speak. They are hanging on my wall at work.
- I marched in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade in high school. I played clarinet.
- I have camped on the floor of the Grand Canyon.
- My name is “on the wall” at Quaker Steak and Lube for eating the Atomic Wings in Charlotte, NC.
- I have met both Tony Stewart and Kasey Kahne at El Dora Speedway.
- I played Mrs. Paroo in our high school production of The Music Man my senior year.
- I worked part-time on a dairy farm in high school. I’ve milked cows and even delivered calves.
- I met David Hasselhoff once and couldn’t remember his name– I kept calling him Michael Knight. Repeatedly.
- I have been arrested twice– once for street racing and once during a raid of a bowling alley where we slot car raced.
- I have my early childhood education degree, but decided I couldn’t make money at that so I got my accounting degree.
Okay folks… do you know which one is the truth? You can vote or leave me a comment!
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Earned my beads at Mardi Gras’ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Marched in the Macy%26#039;s Thanksgiving Day Parade’ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Camped on the floor of the Grand Canyon’ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Met Tony and Kasey at El Dora Speedway’ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Was in The Music Man in High School.’ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Worked part-time on a dairy farm.’ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Met David Hasselhoff and called him Michael Knight.’ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Arrested twice-once for street racing and once at a bowling alley.’ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Have my early childhood education degree.’ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’My name is on the wall for eating Atomic Wings.’ type=’checkbox’/][/contact-form]
I tried to get here from Northwest Mommy, but your blog wasn’t listed. Did you try to link up?
It wouldn’t load at work (during lunch, of course… LOL) so I gave up. Totally forgot about linking up until I read this. I am now. 🙂
Wow, you came up with some really plausible ones! I’m going to go up and give it my best guess!
Are you going to reveal in another post? I’m intrigued now 🙂
I will in a couple of days! 🙂
I’m going to go with Macy’s too! 😀
What a life you have lived!! My sister marched in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade; she played the flute. Her band was the first one to participate from east of the Mississippi (this would have been around 1982 or so). I loved these. I voted for Hasselfhof, but I really have no idea!
Macy’s was my guess, too!
I guessed the diary farm.
I just didn’t to be the only one who had actually did that.
“mums” the word on the Mardi Gras beads…. 🙂
I voted, now I will wonder over to see the big reveal 🙂