The topic for this Monday is FIRSTS… this was hard…
- First baby that was pulled out: Miss Mo.
- First kiss: Mike Shock in 7th grade
- First car: 1979 Chevrolet Malibu
- First job: Pizza maker
- First date with my hubby: The lake, where I came darn close to falling in
- First flight: To Atlanta for a birthday/business trip with my mom. I cried the entire way because it was storming really bad.
- First time I met my husband: At the race track, I knew who he was before then, but my dad introduced us at the track
- First computer: Tandy 2000 that my parents bought from Radio Shack and you had to BASIC program to do anything with
- First time down the track: May 1996.
- First car I bought on my very own: 2002 Honda Civic… brand new.
We were close on the first cars. Mine was a 1978 Chevy Impala. I wanted it painted back but Mom said no. I settle for dark blue. It was hideous. Ha.
Mine was two-tone brown.
Aww, I remember learning BASIC and I remember the TANDY computer. Fun list. Erin
I just remember I would be so bored after typing in all the code I would never want to play the stupid game! LOL. And, you couldn’t save it.
I love pizza and yet never worked in a pizza place or any food service. Love that your dad introduced you to your husband.
The really funny thing is, I told my dad I was going to ask him to my graduation party and my dad said he wouldn’t come… but I did, and he said yes, and the rest is history. And, I only worked there a week. They wanted me to pick up a pizza off the floor and send it through the oven during this rush and I took my apron off and walked out.
I want to know more about how you nearly fell in the lake!
Chevy Malibu? Nice!! I was jealous of those when I was a kid driving a Chevette!
Great list! And I want to hear more about how you almost fell in the lake!
It will be live tomorrow morning at 8 am. 🙂
Check it out tomorrow morning… 🙂