Monday Listicles: 10 Dumbest Purchases
I can’t believe it is Monday again. Where did the weekend go? It’s time for Monday Listicles…
This week is Kerry’s turn and she calls for 10 DUMBEST PURCHASES. Before you admit to spending money like a drunken sailor on shore leave getting a hula girl tattoo, let me tell you what we are writing about next week:
10 THINGS YOU ARE PROUD OF.
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
1. A Cricut machine for scrapbooking– I never use it.
2. A Samsung Galaxy S3 – Hate it. Want an iPhone.
3. Quesadilla maker – easier to make them in the skillet
4. Portable DVD player – Use it like once a year.
5. Treadmill – LOL. Need I say more? Never use it.
6. Coach purse – I worry someone is going to steal it every time I carry it.
7. The fan on my desk – it sounds like it is going to blow up everytime I use it. I should have spent a few more dollars and bought a better one.
8. My wedding dress. I should have rented one.
9. A Franklin Covey personalized planner – Never use it.
10. A HUGE diaper bag for the kids when they were babies. I now use it as luggage. Really.
I am CRACKING up on #10…it was that big? Lol
I actually have a quesadilla maker and I loved it- except when some of juice from tomatoes or cheese leaked onto the plate and made that sizzling burnt smell. I not only bought 1, but 2 of them. Now that I think of it…I don’t know what happened to it…or them…maybe storage?
I wanted a Cricut machine before and that Yudu T-shirt maker (I was really close to getting one of those). I’m glad I didn’t because it probably would have never gotten used.
As with your treadmill, the same thing happened with my elliptical.
I found your blog today through Monday Listicles.
Have a great day!
I have a diaper bag that I could use as luggage. So, so dumb. Erin
We have a quesadilla maker, too, but it was given to us. We’ve actually gotten a ton of use out of it. Besides giving us a “hot” meal when the kitchen was torn out, the kids can make them by themselves whenever they feel the urge.
Use the purse! My favorite purse ever is a coach one. It’s not going to get stolen. Unless, of course you leave it unattended at an airport. Don’t do that.
You’re the second one who has included the Cricut machine. I bought a laminator for $100 and have rarely used it. So silly!
The funny thing is, I use my Sizzix all the time. I bought the Cricut because I didn’t think I would ever use the Sizzix.
I am yet to wear my wedding dress. Impulse purchase, then I ended up marrying in a pair of jeans at the courthouse…