Today’s recipe for meatball stroganoff is a simple and delicious recipe. Perfect for a chilly night and fancy enough to serve to company. It’s quick and easy to throw together and so very yummy. Enjoy!Unfortunately, we are having technical difficulties, so we will not be having Tasty Tuesday this week – check back next week for the featured recipes from week #42.
- 2 packets brown gravy mix
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 package yolk-less egg noodles
- 1 package frozen, fully-cooked turkey OR beef meatballs
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook noodles according to package directions; omit salt.
- Make gravy according to packet instructions. When heated, stir in sour cream until well blended.
- Add meatballs to gravy mixture and allow to cook until heated through, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Serve meatball and gravy on top of noodles, and garnish with Parmesan cheese.
[php snippet=2]Tags: Easy Recipes, Main Dishes, Recipes