What day is it? Wednesday! What time is it? Hodgepodge time! This week’s questions are interesting… my life path and crispy pizza edges– where else can you come for this kind of entertainment for free? Read on to find out my biggest worry, what makes me grouchy, my favorite autumn memory, and what I will be eating at 11:00 AM.
1. What was your biggest worry five years ago? Is it still a worry?
Not getting pregnant. Nope. Got twins now.
2. Yesterday (October 15th) was National Grouch Day…what makes you grouchy? What cheers you up when you’re feeling grouchy?
When I am really tired I am a grouch like no one else. Reading or eating chocolate makes me feel better when I am grouchy.
3. In one word, how does it feel to be photographed?
4. Besides your parents, who would you say had the greatest influence on you in choosing your life path? Explain.
I’d have to say the controller at the car dealership where I worked. He suggested that I go back to school and take a couple of accounting classes to become more familiar with it– an associates degree, a bachelors degree and half way through my Master’s… its all because of him. I never, ever would have picked this path because I hate math. But, I love accounting. A few years ago, I emailed him to thank him for sending me to school and he wrote back and told me how proud he was of me and that I did it all on my own, that he just gave me a nudge.
5. The crisp days of autumn are here …what’s something you like to eat, but only if it’s crisp?
Pizza edges. I love the crispy pizza edges– not burnt, just crispy.
6. What’s the most useless object you own?
I am totally throwing the Hubs under the bus here… but, its this HUGE Transformer thing from when he was a kid that is in our room like it is art or something. Drives me nuts. I am always knocking it over and it does nothing but collect dust. Its making my eye twitch right now just thinking about it…
7. Share a favorite fall memory.
Growing up, we had maple tress in both the front and back yards. Every year, my mom (Nana) would rake the leaves into the outline of a house– living room, kitchen, bathroom– it would take up half the yard and we would play and pretend and have a blast in our “mansion.”
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Random thought. Random thought. Today, we are having a carry in for my boss’ 60th birthday. I made my world-famous Cowboy Casserole. We are eating at 11:30 and I am seriously thinking about going over there at 11 to make sure I get some Cowboy Casserole… I never get any. It’s always gone before I get there.