It’s Monday Listicles time! This week’s topic is 10 Ways to Say I Love You. Next week’s topic is 10 Trappings of Modern Life. So, read on to find out how the Hubs shows me he loves me and how I show the kids I love them. Come link up with us and have some fun!
5 Ways the Hubs Says I Love You
- Apple cider donut on my car seat when I come out to leave for work.
- Little notes in my lunch bag.
- Letting me take 3 hour naps on the weekends.
- Cooking dinner.
- Covering me up at night even though I kick the covers right off again.
5 Ways I Show the Kids I Love Them
- Surprising them with treats and little toys.
- Playing the same the Game of Life for the millionth time even thought I have to read EVERY space. Twice.
- Giving their hand a squeeze when we hold hands.
- Snuggling on the couch to watch cartoons.
- Tons of kisses and squeezes.
[php snippet=1] [php snippet=12]