Need a super-easy Just Because Card? Check out this apple-themed one that I threw together with some scraps I had lying around. You could easily make this with a pumpkin also– just by using pumpkin paper and orange ovals instead of red. Let’s get started!
- 8.5″ x 5.5″ base card stock
- 4″ x 5.25″ apple printed paper
- 3″ x 2″ base color card stock
- Oval punch
- Red card stock
- Small scrap green paper
- Small scrap brown paper
- 12″ green rick rack
- 6 pop dots
- Distressing blade tool
- Fold 8.5″ x 5.5″ card stock in half, crease well.
- Using distressing tool blade, distress edges of folded card, printed paper, and small card stock rectangle.
- Adhere printed paper to card stock base.
- Wrap rick rack around left side of card near fold and tie in a knot.
- Using the oval punch and red paper, punch 6 red ovals.
- Using picture as a guide, attach ovals to each other to form an apple shape. (Tip: Start with the outer ovals and work in.)
- Using scissors, cut scraps to make a stem and leaf for the apple. Adhere to back of apple shape.
- Pop dot apple to small rectangle using 2 pop dots.
- Pop dot rectangle to center front of card using 4 pop dots.