There is nothing like a delicious egg salad recipe. This recipe is one that I have tweaked over the last few years, until it reached perfection. Okay, maybe not perfection, but the Hubs likes it… so it’s close enough for me. It is so easy to make and great to have on the weekend for lunch and chances are you already have the ingredients on hand. Enjoy!
- 8 eggs, hard boiled
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- ¼ cup red onion, finely diced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Peel eggs and chop into pieces.
- In bowl, mix all ingredients and stir until creamy.
- Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours (or overnight) before serving.