If you are looking for something fun and spicy to take to your next get together… look no further. My jalapeno popper dip is the answer to your prayers. This amazingly gooey and spicy dip is perfect with crackers, tortilla chips, and raw veggies. It’s also a cinch to prepare – much easier than stuffing a bunch of jalapenos to make poppers! This one is definitely a keeper!
Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 2 packages cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions omit white sections
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 package bacon pieces
- 1/2 cup canned sliced jalapenos drained (reserve liquid)
- Approximately 1 cup cracker crumbs Tip: Jalapeno cornbread crackers are delicious as a topping!
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stir softened cream cheese and mayo together until creamy and smooth.
- Add shredded cheese, green onions, garlic salt, pepper, and bacon. Stir to combine evenly.
- Add drained jalapenos. Stir to incorporate. (If your dip is too thick, add a bit of the jalapeno juice from the can or a little more mayo.)
- Spread dip evenly in an 8 x 8" baking dish that has been prepared with spray oil. Set aside.
- Melt the half stick butter in the microwave. Immediately stir in cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese until moistened.
- Press cracker crumbs onto top of dip evenly.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 20 minutes, or until the dip is heated through and the top has begun to brown.
- Serve hot (or warm) with crackers, chips or veggies. If needed, the dip can be reheated in the microwave.