This is another one of those thrown-together recipes. I didn’t have all the ingredients I needed to make chicken parmesan, so I improvised… and the result was this sandwich. A little bit of a twist on chicken parmesan, but it is so yummy. Enjoy.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can diced tomatoes with basil and oregano, drained well
- 1 Tbs Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Remove pan from oven. Top each chicken breast with tomatoes and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Place back in oven for 4-5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve on hamburger bun.
Looking for a new and fun blog hop to join in on? Come link up at the PINcentive Blog Hop! Not only do you get the coverage from the blog hop, but if you are one of the winners for the week, you will be pinned a minimum of 31 times!