Happy Tuesday! Today’s recipe for an Italian Stromboli Pocket is delicious and super simple! Feel free to use whatever ingredients you want inside… the sky is the limit! Enjoy!
Italian Stromboli Pocket
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- 8 slices salami
- 1 cup yellow pepper rings
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- Pizza sauce for dipping
- Spray a baking sheet with spray oil.
- Roll out pizza dough crust, stretching into a large rectangle and smoothing any bumps/holes.
- Top evenly with cheese slices, salami and banana peppers.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasonings.
- Roll up from a long side toward the other side. Seal edges by pressing dough together.
- Bake per package directions.
- Slice into 1-1/2" slices.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.