My Italian chicken tenders are a recreation of a delicious staple on a local buffet. Everyday at lunch a local Italian place hs a lunch buffet that is to die for. The first time I ate there I fell in love with their Italian Chicken Tenders
When I asked the waitress what they were, she said they were chicken tenders tossed in their house Italian dressing. These would be perfect with a side salad or some mashed potatoes!
- Serving size: 3 tenders
- Calories: 265
- Fat: 16.5
- Saturated fat: 3.5
- Carbohydrates: 17
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 950
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 13
- Cholesterol: 45
- 12 frozen, breaded chicken tenders
- ½ cup zesty light Italian dressing
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Cook chicken tenders according to package directions (Note: some chicken tenders are raw and must be cooked correctly to ensure safety.)
- Remove chicken tenders from oven. Drizzle with Italian dressing.
- Flip tenders over to ensure all sides are coated with dressing.
- Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Serve hot.
Tags: Easy Recipes, Main Dishes, Recipes