My Italian chicken tenders are a recreation of a delicious staple on a local buffet. Everyday at lunch a local Italian place hs a lunch buffet that is to die for. The first time I ate there I fell in love with their Italian Chicken Tenders
When I asked the waitress what they were, she said they were chicken tenders tossed in their house Italian dressing. These would be perfect with a side salad or some mashed potatoes!
- 12 frozen breaded chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup zesty light Italian dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Cook chicken tenders according to package directions (Note: some chicken tenders are raw and must be cooked correctly to ensure safety.)
- Remove chicken tenders from oven. Drizzle with Italian dressing.
- Flip tenders over to ensure all sides are coated with dressing.
- Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Serve hot.