What’s HOT at the BOX? Monsters U and The Croods are now available at your local Redbox kiosk… and I have codes for free one-night rentals to giveaway just in time for Halloween! Super
scary cool, right? These movies are perfect for family movie night and are guaranteed to get you howling in laughter.
Redbox has rented over 3 billion discs to date and is becoming the red hot destination for movies and video games. Redbox offers 35,900 locations nationwide and is a quick and easy way to rent the latest DVD and Blu-ray Disc releases and family video games. Each Redbox features up to 200 titles and over 600 discs– and over 68% of the U.S. populations lives within a five minute drive of a kiosk!
You can check out Redbox’s website to find the kiosk closest to you and to reserve discs online.
Are you a Redbox newbie? Here’s help.
Renting from a Redbox kiosk:
- On the main screen, touch “rent a movie” or “rent a game.”
- Browse the titles. You can touch any movie to learn more about it.
- When you find one you like, touch “add to cart.”
- Continue browsing for more movies or games OR touch “check out.”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to swipe your credit card or debit card, then touch “continue.”
- You can input an email address so Redbox can send you a rental receipt. After inputting your email, touch “continue.”
- Snag your rentals and you are ready to go!
Picking up rentals reserved online:
- On the main screen, touch “online rental pickup.”
- Follow the instructions and swipe the debit or credit card used to reserve the rental online.
- Once your credit card is verified, snag your rentals and you are ready to go!
From now through October 31st, you can reserve any Halloween movie or game from this list (including horrors and family-friendly favorites) and get 50-cents-off the first rental day of another select Halloween movie!
In exchange for this post, I received a code for one night’s rental from Redbox.
Tags: PR Friendly