This week’s Monday Listicles topic is courtesy of yours truly. The topics I suggested were either 10 Things I Love About Your House or 10 Things I Love About Your City/Town, your choice! Or both! So, check your list, link up and have some fun!
10 Things I Love About My House
- It’s far enough outside of town that I feel like I live in the country.
- Behind our house, we have a huge field where all the kids play.
- The craft area in my basement is AMAZING… huge counter, cupboards…
- My attic is finished and has hardwood floors.
- The wood-burning stove.
- The Craftsman-like built in cabinets in my dining room.
- I can watch the fireworks on 4th of July from my front yard.
- The neighbors don’t complain when the Hubs does hole-shots or fires up the race car.
- We have a cop that lives two doors down from us.
- The walk around the plat is exactly a 1/2 mile.
10 Things I Love About My Town
- Everyone knows everyone.
- People actually take the time to stop and talk.
- The small town feel.
- We actually have a “Main Street.”
- The country roads to work.
- The slow pace.
- The farm equipment coming through town.
- The old-time candy store.
- We are close enough to the “big city.”
- People help each other out.
What do you love about your home and town?