So, it’s time again for Hodgepodge Wednesday. I seriously can’t believe it is almost Christmas. Take a break from wrapping, baking, and shopping and link up with us today!
1. Share your traditions surrounding the Christmas stocking.
My parents invariably were wrapping gifts until the wee hours of the morning of Christmas day, so they were just getting to bed when it was time to get up. I was usually the first one up… and most of the time had to go drag my brother out of bed. We were allowed to go downstairs and open our stockings, but had to wait until mom and dad got up. We always got lots of chocolate, 2-3 small toys/games, and usually candy canes.
2. How many hours of sleep do you average at night? Is it enough?
I have no idea– 5 to 6. Heck no, I could sleep 10 hours and it wouldn’t be enough.
3. If you had to give up one thing for the remainder of this year what would it be?
This is easy. About a week ago, I gave up pop/soda cold turkey. So, I think I will be able to give it up the rest of this year.
4. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (or Wills and Kate as I like to call them) have announced they’re expecting a baby. Do you follow news of the Royals?
I follow them as in, if there is news or an article about them that crosses my path. I don’t go out of my way to seek information out about them.
5. For me, the sound of childhood is__________________.
Laughter and giggling.
6. Fruit cake-yay or boo? What’s your favorite dessert made with fruit?
I don’t think I have ever had fruitcake to be honest. My favorite dessert made with fruit is banana pudding!
7. What is one thing you want to accomplish before 2012 comes to an end?
To finish painting my flipping dining room. I still haven’t finished.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am so excited– I found a plugin on WordPress that allows you to change the fonts of your blog posts. I hated the fonts that were on my blog. So, do you like what I changed them to? Are they easy to read? Let me know what you think!