1. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? The NFL is back in action along with all the college teams. Are you a fan? Who do you root for? If you’re not a fan what do you do while the rest of America watches Saturday, Sunday, Monday night, and now Thursday night games?
YES! Defintiely! I like the Pittsburgh Steelers. I hardly get to watch games anymore though… I keep an eye on the twins while my husband watches.
2. What’s something I’ll always find in your closet?
3. Share one of your earliest memories.
Getting a huge teddy bear from Santa.
4. What circus act best describes your week so far?
5. What’s a food you disliked as a child but you love now?
6. Describe your summer in three words.
Way too hot.
7. Where were you on September 11, 2001? Will you do anything special to mark the day this year?
I was working. Say a prayer for the victims and their families.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I probably should get back to work.
Short and sweet answers! nice to see you here.
Happy to see you join us! Our summer was HOT, too…so ready for fall to arrive! I’m your newest follower! 😉
I suppose with twins life is pretty much a full time juggling act : ) Welcome to the Hodgepodge!
Hope you get to watch at least a little football! Glad you joined us today!
isnt football about the band?oh wait only at highschool level they dont show the band on tv they go to commercials!!!!
Oranges would be better if they didn’t have the white part.I still have to remove every speck, or I can’t swallow it.
I am a new follower from a hop!