Valentine’s Day is coming up and today I have a yummy and easy recipe for healthy strawberry crepes! This delicious and light recipe would be perfect as a special breakfast for your sweetie or as a dessert after a meal.
Healthy Strawberry Crepes
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoon sugar divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup strawberry fruit spread spreadable fruit
- 1 carton strawberries cleaned, trimmed and chopped
- 4 teaspoons powdered sugar
- Chocolate candy optional
- Combine milk, egg substitute, and vanilla in large bowl.
- Add flour, sugar, and salt; Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Prepare a small skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium-high heat.
- Pour 2-4 Tablespoons of batter into skillet. Tilt skillet until bottom is thinly coated.
- Allow to cook without disturbing, until top appears dry; Carefully flip crepe and allow to cook an additional 20-30 seconds.
- Remove from pan and keep warm. Continue with remaining batter, using cooking spray as needed.
- Spread each crepe with 2-3 teaspoons of spreadable fruit. Top with chopped strawberries.
- Roll up and plate with seam side down.
- Dust with powdered sugar and garnish with extra strawberries and chocolate, if desired.
Nutrition calculation is for information only. Please recalculate with your specific ingredients.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 0.5g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg