Today, I am sharing a healthy and easy recipe for Parmesan Chicken. I am also launching a new blog hop for Tuesdays called Tickle My Tastebuds. Several of my friends are joining in to host this fun new hop! We hope you link up and join us! And, if you’d like to be a guest host, make sure you fill out the form linked below!
Healthy Parmesan Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms cleaned
- 1 - 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 4 ounces fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare baking dish with spray oil.
- Place chicken between two pieces of wax paper or saran wrap, pound with a mallet until about 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven, seasoned with salt and pepper, until juices run clear - approximately 30-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, saute sliced mushrooms in a non-stick skillet until tender.
- When chicken is done, remove from oven. Top chicken breasts with crushed tomatoes. Season with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and onion powder.
- Top each piece of chicken with 1 ounces of fresh Parmesan.
- Return to oven for 4-5 minutes to allow cheese to melt.