Hello friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday. I wanted to share my quick, easy, and delicious grilled chicken cordon bleu sandwich with you today! Definitely a must-try now that grilling season is upon us. Of course, it is just as delicious on a grill pan in the kitchen! Enjoy!
Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 slices deli ham
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 Tablespoons Dijon-type mustard
- 1 onion sliced into rings
- Place chicken between two pieces of plastic wrap. Pound until uniform thickness.
- Preheat grill following manufacturer's instructions.
- Place chicken on grill and cook until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Season with salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Carefully, spoon 1 Tablespoon mustard on each chicken breast and smooth to edges.
- Top each chicken breast with 2 slices of ham, torn or folded to fit. Place one slice of cheese on top of ham. Close grill lid and allow cheese to melt for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve on a bun with onion slices.