This glazed salmon recipe is absolutely mouth watering. And, so very simple. It gives boring old salmon a little bit of a kick and the taste is out of this world. Today is also the 5th week for Tickle My Tastebuds! We’d love it if you’d link up your favorite recipes and join in on the fun – you might even be featured on one of our blogs next week!
Glazed Salmon & Tickle My Tastebuds #5
- 1/4 cup lightly packed light-brown sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 4 salmon fillet pieces 6 ounces each OR 1 large salmon fillet
- Turn broiler on. Position the top rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Spray broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Arrange on broiler pan.
- In small bowl, whisk brown sugar, mustard and parsley together.
- Spoon mixture evenly over each fillet, using back of spoon to coat fish.
- Cook under broiler for 10-15 minutes or until salmon easily flakes with a fork.