I am in a teal mood this week. We just had a brand new storm door installed and now I have a hankering to paint my front door teal. So, I thought I’d create a set of free social media icons in teal! You can download these free teal social media icons in 48px, 56px, or 62px. I have included some of the most common social media platforms, but as always if there is something special you need let me know and I will get it added! Enjoy this set!
This set includes Facebook, Goodreads, Google +, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, You Tube, LinkedIn, Email, RSS, Share This, Tumbler, You Tube, Blogger, and Deviant Art, Want something else? Leave me a comment!
The HEX code for the set is #33ccbb. The RGB is: R51 G204 B187.
HOW DO YOU INSTALL SOCIAL MEDIA ICONS?
- Downloaded the needed icons and sizes above.
- Open WordPress and upload the chosen icon sizes to your media library.
- Click into the picture to locate the image link. Copy and paste this link to a blank document.
- Go to appearance, then widgets on your dashboard.
- Add a new HTML/text widget to your sidebar or footer.
- Copy code below for each social media icon you are adding (you can also use HTML coding to customize these, such as centering them.)
For example, my Twitter code looks like this:
<a href=”http://www.twitter.com/minivandreams” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://www.minivandreams.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/twitter.png” alt=”Twitter“/></a>
- Download the needed sizes and icons above.
- Open the Blogger dashboard.
- Open a new post. Title it “SOCIAL MEDIA ICONS DO NOT DELETE” or something similar.
- Upload your social media icons into the post, like you would for regular photos.
- Adjust the look of them – (i.e. remove spaces, etc).
- Click the picture, then click link in the tool bar.
- Add your social media link (http://www.twitter.com/yourusername)
- Continue for each social media icon.
- Click Save.
- Click into the HTML tab of your post.
- Highlight the text, right click and click copy.
- Close the post without publishing (just save it).
- Go to layout on your dashboard and click add a gadget.
- Right click in the content area and click paste.
- Click save.
- Verify the location on your sidebar by clicking view blog. Move if necessary.
For both social media icon installations, I highly recommend double checking your links by logging out of your admin profile and visiting your site or having a friend check for you.
Not feeling this color of social media icons? Check out my other sets!