I have received several emails from readers wanting to use the free printable planner stickers but don’t have the right size planner or they already have a planner binder and don’t want to buy a new planner. Well, I am here to solve your planner problems. Grab our free printable weekly planner insert and start decorating to your heart’s content! Really. It’s free. You don’t need to sign up for anything. You don’t need to wait for a password. Just click the link and get to printing.
How to use the free printable weekly planner insert:
- Download and save your insert sheet below.
- Print PDF onto 8.5 x 11″ printer paper, choosing multiple copies and 2-sided options. (see below for other options.)
- Cut planner sheets in half, punch holes and place in your planner.
I hope you love this weekly insert as much as I do! Leave me a note in the comments if there are certain types of planner stickers or inserts you would love to see – I’ll see what I can do!
Check out our free printable planner stickers here to decorate your new planner inserts!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PLANNER INSERT BELOW – click the link below the image.
Helpful printing tips:
- If you are unable to print double-sided: print single-sided then reload into your paper tray to print again on the opposite side. This might take some experimenting to determine the correct direction to load the paper.
- Choose “actual size” NOT “fit to page”
- Cut the planner sheets down the center, then pick both halves up – the Monday-Wednesday should be in your left hand, and the Thursday-Sunday should be in your right. “Close” the halves like a book to quickly put them in order for hole punching.