Five Question Friday
1. Do you prefer to drive to your vacation spot or fly?
Depends on where we are going. Personally, I love to fly. But, driving is awesome too… especially when you take the back roads.
2. If you could live any where in the world, where would you go and why?
Hmmmm. Probably the mountains and have a cabin. But, I wouldn’t want to work… just be a hermit.
3. Should grown women wear leggings?
4. If you could change your name to any other name, would you? And what would it be?
Wow. I don’t know. Something that people couldn’t confuse. I have spent my entire life correcting people that my name is Julia with an A not Julie with an E.
5. What magazines to you have subscriptions to?
Paper Crafts, Creating Keepsakes, Whole Living, Everyday Food
That’s not true about your name because you were Julie for quite some time. I will call you Julie forever, sorry, but that’s how I know you and I don’t like change.
LOVE your answer to number 3! Haha! Back roads are pretty scenic and road trips are fun! I’d prefer to drive… well for my hubby to drive. LOL
Have a great weekend!
yeahm, the mountains would be cool. living off the land and that fresh air…what a dream
I wish I could live in a cabin the mountains too, that’d be so nice!