It is Friday and time for Five Question Friday! This is a super fun post and I love participating each week. The rules are simple… copy and paste the questions, answer them and then link up! Oh, and have fun! So, without further adieu… (I went all week without saying it, give me a break!)
Questions for Friday, June 14th: (Special thanks to Jennifer (@JenniferOvery) from The Days of a SAHM, Lindsay (@ninjalindsay) the “Cheesy” from Mac or Cheesy, Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie and Kate (@KatieB38) from Kate’s Life for these 5QF question suggestions! Mama M would love to link you in a future 5QF, so follow on Twitter (@5crookedhalos) and/or like her Facebook page and watch for the Thursday
shout out plea for questions! Remember to @5crookedhalos and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. What do you appreciate most about your children’s Dad?
He takes very good care of them when I am not there.
2. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Always. Even if I am just driving across a parking lot.
3. Do you dream and do you remember them?
Yes. And I dream in color. I usually remember them– bits and pieces.
4. What is one thing you swore you’d never let your kids do before having them, that you have now changed your ways about?
I swore I wouldn’t let my kids watch TV. Only a couple times a week. Yeah right. We watch TV together.
5. If you could be granted one wish, what would it be?
To be happy and healthy.