Five Question Friday
Questions for Friday, December 7th: (Special thanks to Cate (@rndmcrftygagrl) from Random Crafty GA Girl, Melissa (@Melissa_M80), Lindsey (@bloggerlinds) from A Dollop of my Life and @5crookedhalos from My Little Life. Mama M sends out a shout out on Thursday for questions on Twitter… so join in on the fun! Remember to use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route! Okay… here we go…
1. If you bake during the holidays, what is your favorite thing to make?
My favorite thing to bake during the holidays is decorated sugar cookies. I don’t know why… I am a HORRIBLE cookie baker. I think it is because my mom and I always did that each year at Christmas.
2. Present giving: Gift bag vs wrapped box?
I love to wrap gifts, so I would have to say a wrapped box. Something about just having to pull out some tissue paper from a bag kinda ruins the fun.
3. What do you keep your thermostat on during the winter/summer in your house?
69 in the winter and 72 in the summer
4. When thinking of your “Christmas to-do list” what percentage “done” are you?
99%!!! The hubs is picking up the layaway today. All we have left to buy are gift cards for a couple of people.
5. Do you do the “Elf on a Shelf”? If so, is your Elf naughty and what shenanigans has he gotten into?
I had never ever heard of the Elf until this year. I don’t know if I have been living under a rock or what. I kept seeing the different pictures on Pinterest and I finally Googled it to find out what it was. I can’t believe I had never heard of it before… some of the people I have mentioned it to have done it for years and years.