1. Did you have any homecoming traditions?
I was in the band all through high school, so I was always at the homecoming game. We would do the homecoming week thing where one day would be hat day, then PJ day, etc. We would always have a pep rally. I never went to the dance though.
2. Do you ask your spouse before spending money?
Depends on what it is. If it is something– say under $50– then no. But, if it is a major purchase, like a cell phone or something like that… MOST of the time. Sometimes I purchase and then ask for forgiveness… LOL.
3. If you could be famous for something what would it be?
This has changed on and off through the years. I used to want to be a famous drag racer. Now, I would like to be known for my blog and what a great, silly, fun mom I am.
4. Have you ever seriously thought you were going crazy?
ALL. THE. TIME.
5. How do you eat your steak? Burger? (as in, well done, medium, still moo-ing…)
Steak– slapped on the butt and thrown on the plate. Burger– medium, still kinda pink inside.