1. My favorite feeling in all the world is The feeling of my kids’ arms around me.
2. My favorite smell is Lilacs, food grilling outside, dryer sheet smell that comes out the dryer vent
3. My favorite taste is Sweet. Enough said.
4. The most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen was My kids when they held them up after they pulled them out (I had a c-section). We had waited so long and tried so hard and they were finally there.
6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is vanilla ice cream. I don’t have a clue why. It reminds me of my dad who would bring me ice cream when he would pick me up from school… but, not vanilla, it was always mint chocolate chip. Go figure. LOL.
7. My favorite of all the senses is Sight. I wouldn’t want go a single day without seeing my beautiful kids and the world around me.