Today we have some easy Valentines Day Treat Bags and a free “topper” printable. I know there are several versions of this out on Pinterest, but this one uses regular sandwich bags, scissors, paper, and a stapler. Stuff you probably have sitting around the house already! Depending on the age of your kids, you could let them create this one by themselves to give to friends and family!
- zipper-top sandwich bags
- printer paper
- decorative tape, optional
- Print out the treat bag toppers onto printer paper.
- Cut out on the dashed lines and fold in half.
- Fill bags with chosen treats and zip shut.
- Place bag topper on top of bag zipper and carefully staple at folded edge, ensuring you “catch” the baggie.
- (Optional) Apply a strip of decorative tape to hide the staples.
- Share with family and friends!
Get your free treat bag toppers here.
Have you checked out our other fun Valentine’s Day ideas?
Free Valentine’s Day Subway Art Printable
Healthy Strawberry Crepes
Free Printable Retro Valentines
Fun and Red Valentine’s Day Menu
Origami Heart and Giveaway!