Do you need an easy Valentine’s Day card? What about an easy anniversary card? I love making homemade greeting cards using this technique. Depending on the stamp you use, it comes out looking like toile. You don’t even need a pair of scissors… how much more easier can it be! Have fun with this one!
- black card stock, 8.5″ x 11″
- white card stock, 8.5″ x 11″
- heart framelit dies
- die cutting machine
- stamp of choice
- ink pad of choice
- scrap paper or newspaper to stamp on (this one is messy!)
- adhesive of choice
- pop dots
- Fold black card stock in half and crease well.
- Using heart framelits, cut the second largest heart, and then each size stepped down until you have four hearts total.
- With a very small piece of adhesive, adhere the hearts together (see the picture below).
- Using your chosen stamp, stamp the image on the stuck together hearts randomly. It is best if you stand up to ensure you apply enough pressure to get the bottom layers. Set aside to dry.
- Separate hearts carefully. Adhere the largest heart directly to the black card.
- Using pop dots, adhere the remaining hearts in a layered pattern, ensuring to match up the stamped images as best as you can.
There you have it! Now, go make something!
Linking up: Harvest of Friends Weekend Hop, Aloha Hop, Lovin’ the Weekend