Our delicious shredded beef melt is an amazing mix of Swiss cheese and roast beef with au jus. The flavors combine into an amazing, gooey mix of beef and cheese. It’s comfort food in your hand in less than 10 minutes.
- 1 package refrigerated roast beef with au jus
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 8 slices baby Swiss cheese
- 4 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- Prepare roast beef as indicated on package. When heated through, shredded beef with two forks and mix with remaining au jus in the container. Set aside.
- Preheat non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Spread ½ Tablespoon on one side of each slice of bread.
- Lay 4 slices of bread, butter down, in skillet. Top each slice of bread with one slice of cheese.
- Divide shredded roast beef among the four sandwiches. Top with a second slice of cheese.
- Place remaining bread slices on top, butter side up.
- Allow to cook on first side 3-4 minutes, until toasted.
- Carefully, flip sandwich over, and cook 3-4 more minutes on second side.
- Cut and serve.
Tags: Easy Recipes, Recipes, Sandwiches