Today’s recipe for Easy Lemon Bars is delicious! And, so very simple. I think I ate two straight from the oven… burning my mouth in the process.
If you are looking for a simple dessert addition to the Thanksgiving table or you forgot you needed to take something to Grandma’s house… these are perfect! Literally, two ingredients can be thrown together into a delicious and simple dessert. You can’t go wrong with these…. Mmmmmmmm.
- 1 box angel food cake ("just add water" type)
- 22 ounces lemon pie filling
- Powdered sugar, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix and pie filling together. Beat with hand mixer or by hand for 3-4 minutes until smooth.
- Spread lemon mixture into a 9 x 13" baking dish that has been lightly greased with baking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly brown on top.
- Top with powdered sugar, if desired.
Tags: Easy Recipes, Recipes, Treats and Desserts