This delicious and easy chicken burrito bowl is a recreation of a a meal we had on vacation. It was so good I knew I had to recreate it at home… and here it is. This will soon become a family favorite at your house. Try it with steak too! Enjoy.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn drained
- Brown rice - to make 4 servings per package directions
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 4 Tablespoons chipotle ranch salad dressing
- Cook chicken breasts in 400 degree oven for approximately 20 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, cook brown rice according to package directions.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Slice lengthwise and set aside.
- Heat corn in microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat black beans in microwave-safe bowl.
- In bowl, layer 1 serving of rice, chicken slices, corn, black beans, tomatoes, onions, avocados and 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Drizzle with 1 Tablespoon of chipotle ranch salad dressing.