Creamy Pepperoni Pasta
Creamy pepperoni pasta is a fun twist on traditional pasta with red sauce. The white, creamy sauce has amazing flavor with garlic, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, green peppers, and pepperoni. Sophisticated enough for mom and dad, but gooey and yummy enough for the kids. Even better, you can make this as healthy as you want with low fat or fat free milk and cheese and turkey pepperoni! And trust me, it is better the next day as leftovers!
Creamy Pepperoni Pasta
- 1 box pasta bow ties or other shape
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup undiluted
- 1 package pepperoni diced
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 package fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 package cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack or casserole cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile saute onions, peppers, garlic, and mushrooms in olive oil. When tender-crisp, stir in pepperoni and mix well.
- Drain pasta. To empty pot, add soup, milk, vegetable and pepperoni mixture. Stir well.
- Add pasta to pot and stir.
- Add cheese and stir until combined.
- Slowly add chicken broth until desired consistency is achieved.
- Season with salt and pepper and allow to simmer until heated through.
- Prior to serving, gently fold in cherry tomatoes.
- Top with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Want more delicious recipes?Follow @MiniVanDreams!
Oh yum! So many good recipes! Thanks for hosting and thanks so much for including my chocolate peanut butter bars in your features! Wishing you a wonderful day!
Thanks so much for featuring my Pesto Mozzarella Stuffed Pork Chops!
Thanks so much for featuring my Tex Mex Bacon Queso Burgers. Thanks also for hosting, Julia. Have a great week!
Thanks for hosting the linkup! This looks awesome and I think my kids will actually eat it. That is a perk! Thanks for sharing!!!
Thank you for featuring our Easy Chicken Verde Enchiladas this week, Julia! You made our day!
Thanks so much for featuring my Chicken ‘n Noodles this week! That was so nice of you!
G’day and thanks for hosting such a great party!
This looks so cheesy and delicious! Thanks for sharing at Simple Supper Tuesday.
Thanks for stopping by! I can’t wait to try your peanut butter bars.
They looked delicious!
No problem! Thanks for linking up with us!
Awesome! I like how versatile it is… you could even leave out the tomatoes if your kids don’t like them.
Well, I am glad I could! 🙂
You are very welcome!
Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for linking up again this week!
OMG…I have to link up with you…didn’t realize you were one of the hosts…how cool. this looks so flipping good babe.