I have been craving a creamy buffalo chicken sandwich. These are made with buffalo sauce, chicken and bleu cheese crumbles. That’s right… I added bleu cheese crumbles into the chicken and buffalo to make these creamy, deliciously yummy sandwiches. Just the right mix of spicy and creamy, these sandwiches will leave them begging for more!
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small bottle hot sauce
- 1 container bleu cheese crumbles
- 3 stalks green onions sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 hamburger buns
- Boil chicken in large pot filled with water.
- Drain water. Using two forks, shred chicken into small pieces.
- Add hot sauce to taste.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in container of bleu cheese crumbles, until just starting to melt.
- Serve immediately.